Monday, October 10, 2005

Dublin and Bust


So we have got to were it said we would on the plane ticket. Dublin, Ireland. After a week of confusion and fast learning, we are making some head way. We basically have 2 things to do:

Find a Job and a House

So armed with this essential knowledge, it's off into the yonder to seek and find. Now, these tasks are usually quite difficult in your home town, let a lone 12,000 miles away in a new place. So getting to know the local layout is essential, and what better way to do this (and the only one known to Harbott and Myself) get on the Drink.
A phone call from our old mate, Adrian Kamariera, who lives in Dublin and we were off. The night was just like any other, nothing out of the ordinary. Just a good laugh, meeting heaps of new faces etc. In fact I could end the blog here, but then I remember a small incident care of Steven.

Let me paint the picture. New bar, drinking with a group of people and Harbott and duchats trying to impress. As I tend to do, I thought a tequila shot was required for the lads. Shot done, talking continued. I noticed a rather speedy Harbott off to the loo's. This does not look promising, so good friend that I am, I follow. Lucky I did.
As Harbott was redecorating the bath room door and floor, much to the dismay of the punters, I quickly found a mop….not sure from were. As he hurled I moped...what a team. Bouncer showed up, and with no mess to see went on his way. Classic. Stike out for the lads....

Anyway, boys are gearing up for Wednesday night, Ireland (Football) are playing in Dublin, so could be a good night out. Will keep you posted, on that and Job/House search.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Steve!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm pleased duchats didn't have his trusty camera for that one....